Hot stone massage is an increasingly popular therapy treatment and a firm favourite of clients at the Hideout, Coventry. These days it is perhaps not seen as a luxury but as a wise choice in helping to maintain a healthy lifestyle in the busy and often stressful lives we lead.
Here are my top 6 benefits of hot stone massage as carried out at the hideout :
1. A great way to de-stress. It is commonly agreed that stress can lead to many other ailments and illnesses. Whether work life or issues at home are grinding you down, to manage your stress will help your vitality and mindfulness immensely. A hot stone massage both relaxes your mind and releases muscular tension, thus it is one of the best ways to relieve you of stress.
2. Improves health conditions. Increasing studies are recommending this therapy as part of treatment of health problems including Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Hypertension and musculoskeletal problems. A key aspect to health improvement through hot stone therapy is that of improved blood circulation and flow of energy attained by placing the hot stones in certain places on your body.
3. Aids a better nights sleep. Our body and brain needs a good nights sleep in order to regenerate. A regular lack of quality sleep can lead to many physical and mental complications. A hot stone massage will aid the fatigue in your body and mind to help to ease off into a good nights rest.
4. Relieves pain. Manipulation of muscles can significantly reduce muscle spasm and give comfort to painful muscles, making it a solid choice for those who suffer from back pains or muscle aches.
5. Aids rehabilitation. Massage can facilitate faster recovery from injuries such as sprains.
6. Releases toxins from your body. When muscles are massaged, toxins that are clogged within are released. Water drunk after therapy is always advised in order to help flush out those unhealthy and unwanted toxins.
Please get in contact for more information, pop in for a chat or book yourself in for a hot stone therapy session with me at the hideout, Coventry.
I hope to see you soon.